Happy 200th!!

I have just received notice that hot plane chick (part 1) post has been viewed 200 times. And I think that it was only viewed by me 99% of those times. So to the other 1%, thank you for following me on this blog. It’s great to see people checking in on me!

Also, it has cycled between the 2nd and 7th spot (out of 44 million) in Google!! UPDATE: It is now the number 1 hit on Google search!!

Chris

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s